Are you passionate to make a difference in the lives of the underprivileged children but don’t know how? Do you like multi-tasking and thrive on challenges? Do you have great social ideas raring to be implemented but don’t know where to start? Are you longing for an opportunity to make a difference in the lives of people around you? … Then this blog post is for you!
Make A Difference (MAD) Fellowship Program is the first of its kind in India, open to all college-students and young working professionals living in 10 cities across the country. These Fellowships are part-time, paid positions for the youngsters who are keen to learn what its like to be running a non-profit organization.
Where are we currently recruiting?
Cochin, Chennai, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Pune, Nagpur, Bangalore and Mangalore
What is MAD Fellowship?
Every City will have 5 MAD Fellows who will constitute MAD’s core team
1. MAD Fellow 1: President
2. MAD Fellow 2: Human Resources+ English Training
3. MAD Fellow 3: Operations+ Library Program + Center Resource manager
4. MAD Fellow 4: Corporate Relations + Placements
5. MAD Fellow 5: Public Relations & Media
What do these profiles work on?
President: To Control, Coordinate and Invigilate the activities in a City.
Operations: To manage, schedule and ensure smooth running of MAD classes in the centres (orphanages/street shelters) within a city
HR: To Recruit & Place new Volunteers
English Training: To train, invigilate and monitor feedback
Public Relations: To manage smooth flow of information both inside and outside the Organization and keep the MAD BLOG updated with activities in your city
Corporate Relations/Fundraising : To make the city self sustainable with respect to funds.
Placements: To coordinate the Placements Projects (details on the website)
Young professionals working full time and students in any year of an undergraduate or postgraduate degree, who can commit for 1 year within the same city, are encouraged to apply.
1. Be able to commit to the Fellowship for 1 year (up to April 2012)
2. A people’s person who likes to communicate and passionate about the impact your work will make to the life of MAD’s kids.
3. Ability to spend at least 2 hrs per day on MAD activities. (14 hrs per week)
4. Ability to take ownership of MAD programs, run it efficiently in your city.
5. Ability to find innovative solutions to issues- A DOER!!!
And above all, passionate about the cause of bringing quality education to underprivileged children
Have more questions on any of the above? We’re happy to your questions and feedback at email@example.com
Raring to go already? You can fill out the form at https://spreadsheets2.google.com/a/makeadiff.in/ccc?key=t69_5pLdx_7vaC-8ySp9amA and send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you ready to get another year go MAD?!!