1. 4 out of 5 notifications on your Facebook homepage have something to do with MAD/MADsters!
2. Suddenly you status messages are about recruitments/MAD NATCON/ your MAD kids! :D
3. You have to [compulsorily] use more than 5 accounts – so 5 usernames and 5 passwords- as instructed by our superior authorities!
4. You have a pen with ‘MAD’ inscribed on it! [SUPER COOL!!]
5. Your closest friends happen to be those you’ve met through MAD!! [I LIKE!]
6. The meaning of “coconut tree” does no more only signify the tree! :p
7. Your profile picture/screen saver/background pictures are MAD logos!
8. A lot of our passwords are (name/city)gonemad!
9. For some of us, before even our graduation, we get the [evil/sadistic] pleasure of taking people’s interviews!!
10. Every week, when your friends are probably sipping on cold coffee at a city café, you are imparting knowledge to your MAD kids!!! [How noble!]
11. While studying.. or supposedly studying for your paper due in 2 weeks – instead of studying, you think about your city action plan or write a blog for the MAD blog! [That would be me!!]
12. When you absolutely do not want to go back to your friends and family but spend a few more days at the National Conference!
13. You begin to realize that MAD is not just an organization and its not just about teaching! It’s WAY MORE THAN THAT!! – It’s a new family! – that works together doing everything they possibly can to help its children make the best of themselves and their lives!
GO MAD. LOVE MAD!
By Geetanjali Joshi