Some Life :)

Exactly 365 days ago,

*Wake up call. 830 AM and my sis was on the other side*
”Oye mote!! Get your bumbums  off the bed and get ready for MAD.”
”Wha ? Is it time already?? I’m up, I’m up ! thanks…now get lost.”

Its 850AM and am searching for that Sanju’s email to confirm the address; sneak into my flatmate’s room, pick up his Pulsar’s keys and rush to Rotary Bal Bhavan.

I walk in at 915 to find the bright smiled Sanju and buhahahaha smiled Niki. We converse and I sit to fill out the form. Jr, Pooja and Nikhil walked in sometime later. Also among the interviewees was a short, simple looking school kid with a ferocious goatee who was later known to be as some Paul.

Current Emotion *Exam on monday :(*

So Sanju starts to break the ice by asking us to use an adjective followed by a name. And she starts off “Sexy Sanjana” *Negative Creep – Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahah* followed by “Naughty Niki”, “Nice Nikhil, “Jr. Jithin”, “Perky Pooja” and “Pole Paul” and I think I heard a “Killer Krishnan” too. Funny, I don’t remember my name. I was interviewed by Niki and Nikhil and they literally killed me.
Negative Creep *Abhi batata hoon unhe…grrrr*

Three days later, Sanju calls up and tells me you would be teaching at YMCA Boys Home. That’s the first chapter of my some life. And the rest is (predictably) awesomeness.

One year feels like a lifetime, so much has happened and it has been mindblastic !! I met so many people, out of the boring CUSAT life, bah! Partner in crime – Jr. to whom I owe a lot; Paul for all his mickey mouse antics; my first buddies in MAD.

November 29th – my (paul and many others) madiversary.

I’ve collected up some pics and uploaded them on facebook. Check’em out :)

IMG_7491

I am not able to write more right now. Will continue.

Comments

Love the pic.. Damn, I missed out on interviewing you.. Got Polly though.. Made him sell vegetables.. ha ha ha! :P

Imagine, if you got offended by Niki, Pooja and me interviewing would've made sure you never ever joined MAD. :D

MadblasTic! :)

2. jithin says

Hehe…the first time I took notice of you an paulie boy was during the Farewell… u were obsessed with this twisting dancing move !!
    To the guy who contributed the most used word to the madictionary.. what else can we say..: Awesomeness …its been a pleasure to have you with us bro :)

3. Blesson says

My first real memory of you was actually the Al-fam (is that how it is spelt?) from Real Arabia on Jr's birthday! :) It has been awesomeness ever since. Teaching in YMCA, doing PR stuff, going out for late night shows and all the rest of the MADness!!! :D It is pretty much my half-MADiversary now, and you are right; Some Life!! :D

4. shahnaz says

Damn I had work that day and as a result missed out on torturing you, I mean interviewing. Its okay will get you some time. But boy cant believe its been a year already :) And that pic is for the win!

5. shahnaz says