MAD makes a difference in your exams too !!

One fine day, in the Department of Computer Science, CUSAT

945 AM *Chey! I’m late!!*
*Enters exam hall*
”Why are you late ?”
”Sir, no water sir!”
”Oh..okay..get in!”

And thus I enter, take my place and think what to do. After gazing at everyone in the hall, I stare at my question paper for Industrial Organization & Management and realize – Studying in bits and pieces doesn’t help :(

That’s my question paper –

DSC01806

Hmm…now to write…my name and wait till 10 before I say ok, tata, bye bye!!

Current Emotion – Only if I had studied…a little bit more…or something… :s
Negative Creep – Start writing dodo !
Current Emotion – Eh, what ?? I don’t know nothing!
Negative Creep- Take the MAD drought, go doze off…and rejuvenate.

Now, as MAD as my brain gets, I walk into imagination lands and suddenly, I see a whole new world of manipulation.

The question paper now seems as –

Q1) What do Shahnaz, Meera, Nidheesh etc. do in the HR bunch?

Q2) Why according to Shahnaz, the HR bunch is the most important ?

Q3) What’s the role of PR in MAD ? What do you do ?

Q4) Who are the divergent people that you chance upon in your MAD life?

Q5) How does Hannah manage the monthly budget ?

1130AM
”How much will you write ? Submit your paper now !!”
”One moment sir!”

So basically, what I wrote was majorly my experiences and debates (or wars, as Shahnaz likes to call it). Enough said, I got 37/50..quite ok innit ??

Now the next paper –

DSC01788

Just three words outta my mouth  – Baap rey baap.

Ahoy maddie !!

Comments

1. Kola says

MADness mannnnnn
    Still cant stop laughing!! But ur brain atleast worked to draw the comparisons b/w the questions and MAD experiences :)
    Ur hangman actually represents the title of the paper – ADVANCED ARCHITECTURE AND PARALLEL PROCESSING :P

2. jithin says

heheheeee…can't stop laughing .. and you didn't know the answer for parallel processing !! Just ask what Sanjana does everyday yaaar :D

3. shahnaz says

ROFLMAO!! Ahem. As some one who scored exactly 45/100(pass mark people!) in IOM, I do not have any right to speak on this subject and shall refrain from making any jokes on this post. :P
    P.S Lmao at Jrs reply to Jake.

4. jazim says

LMAO! brilliantly put..
    mind bllasssting i must tell you..!
    you could use this for marketing as well..:P

5. jazim says

LMAO! brilliantly put..
    mind bllasssting i must tell you..!
    you could use this for marketing as well..:P

6. Tanmay Arora says

hey great post man Karthik……….i really wish all my exams too could be answered the same way

7. Tanmay Arora says

8. vishnu_priya says

dats quite creative nd gr8888!!!!!
    infact il start reading my questions dat way!!!!!
    it'll be of gr88 help
    thank you advisorzz….

9. vishnu_priya says

dats quite creative nd gr8888!!!!!
    infact il start reading my questions dat way!!!!!
    it'll be of gr88 help
    thank you advisorzz….

Fantastic application of thought. (Adversity brings out the best eh?? :P )

What would be really cool, as well as being usefully productive; would be if you impart this knowledge to the kids that MAD work with. A narration of this incident (or simplified versions) of it would demonstrate that learning isn't constrained to what you pick up only from books, and that the kids already know a lot more than they think.

Slumdog dealt with that a bit – but giving them living proof – and getting to meet the person in the flesh – will leave a lasting learning experience.

Fantastic application of thought. (Adversity brings out the best eh?? :P )