The last class in holy ghost year was approaching and i got to know of it three days prior to the day. I was in a fix because i had promised my students a file containing the activities at the end of the year and i had very little time to prepare. The worst part was that i couldnt find the file in which i had kept all their works. Sunday came, and i still had no clue of the file. Search began once again and i finally got my treasure…the hunt was over :). Two hours of whole-hearted, concentrated work and three bookelets were ready. Well i was shouted at for messing up the whole room but it was worth all the efforts.
The idea of making a file had happened to me after the TTF training sessions. A big thanks to them. The kids were pleased to see their booklet(well it was a sunday and i couldnt buy files,so i made booklets for them).