A Movie

Hey..i was feelin really bored so I keyed in Make a Difference into google and hit Am Feeling lucky and i bumped into this wonderful Video
Its a tribute to all the MAD volunteers who had a tough class..a tough kid or a tough day. It’ll help you understand you kids better..and your role as a teacher better. Do check it out :)

Comments

Oh Wow.. !!
    Crap, I almost wanted it to be true at the end..

Though, lots of our kids have similar stories don’t they?
    Thanks bro, really needed to see that video.. :)

Oh Wow.. !!
    Crap, I almost wanted it to be true at the end..

Though, lots of our kids have similar stories don’t they?
    Thanks bro, really needed to see that video.. :)

3. sanjana says

:) i take back what i said earlier today.

i think this should be part of our volunteer orientation program .

4. sanjana says

:) i take back what i said earlier today.

i think this should be part of our volunteer orientation program .

yea..what struck me is that she had one kid in her class with issues…all our kids are there because they have their own small problems. I realised It really takes a lot to be a MAD Teacher :)

7. Rizwana Tharola says

HEY I GOT A FWD OF THIS NOT A VIDEO THOUGH BUT U KNW WAT IT GAVE ME GOOSEBUMS THEN AND DID THE SAME OR SHUD I SAY DID MORE :),I GUESS VISUAL AND SOUND WITH WORDS ALWAYS HAVE EXTRA EFFECT
    NICE ONE PREZ :)

8. Rizwana Tharola says

NICE ONE PREZ :)

9. meril says

can someone please tell me how to get rid of a lump i developed in my throat after i saw this video…

10. meril says

11. Lettie says

sob.. sniffle.. that was very touching…
    and if anybody has a remedy for meril’s problem, please post it in the comments, i desperately need to know!! :)

12. Lettie says

sob.. sniffle.. that was very touching…

13. nishant says

dat was brilliant…..i think each volunteer should watch the video b4 they go to take class….will give the strength to hav more patience with the kids ……

14. nishant says

15. Vijay Roy says

Hey it was such an amazing video… really touching as well… imm sure dat every1 who watched it got that motivation they wer lookin 4! :)

16. Vijay Roy says