Fragments Of Life

One night-walk, a poor boy comes up to a man and pleads with him to buy a broom from him because he had been starving for the past two days…
One small girl admits herself in a hostel because her parents were fighting and had no time to take care of her,sadly,not even during the New Years eve….
One mother in a populous city where every square metre costs thousands, breast-feeds her baby on the streets because she had no money for a house and privacy was something unavailable to her…

These are just a few instances that touched my life. They are not fictional;they are all moments from peoples’ lives. These are some of those moments which made me grateful for what i have…a wonderful family which has provided me with three meals a day(or maybe more),scolded me for doing wrong and guiding me through the right path…friends who have cared for me,cried with me,supported and loved me…and many others who have been there for me in different walks of my life…. i realised there are many who have had to stand on their own feet at tender ages,cry to themselves and had no one to love or care for but themselves…

Comments

Not to mention these are also reasons to keep doing what we do.. !!

Not everybody is lucky as you and I.. And that’s just not fair !!

Not to mention these are also reasons to keep doing what we do.. !!

Not everybody is lucky as you and I.. And that’s just not fair !!

3. Rizwana Tharola says

Yup ur rgt Jr,u know i said the same thing to harsha nt the same words but sumthing in the same line :).
    @harsha :nice post dear :)

4. Rizwana Tharola says

@harsha :nice post dear :)

5. meril says

..”Its so true when one of my friends said that we are being provided with every necessary thing, still we dont make the best out of anything….”

man!! i cud be the best example of someone who has everything and still spends more than half the time complaining and brooding.
    But then from the very first day at MAD itself, i’m half the usual “ahangaari” i used too be.
    This rate, ill be an angel in 2 weeks time.. :)
    MAD is soo gud and Harsha.., wonderful piece of write up. luv ya

6. meril says

This rate, ill be an angel in 2 weeks time.. :)
    MAD is soo gud and Harsha.., wonderful piece of write up. luv ya

7. meril says

Its that look in the kids eyes that like snaps me outta my brooding. They all look so happy inspite of the “real” misfortunes they face in life.

8. meril says

9. harsha says

thanx riz n meril :)
    n ya jr lifes nt all dat fair bt lets do justice to our lives :)

10. harsha says

thanx riz n meril :)
    n ya jr lifes nt all dat fair bt lets do justice to our lives :)