Comments

Isn’t this an old newspaper article ? Yes, it is relevant as he was here for Technopreneur thing organized by Y! at Gokulam…

BTW I am happy that the mail has reached by inbox and not bulk :D

BTW I am happy that the mail has reached by inbox and not bulk :D

3. Rizwana Tharola says

hey i read abt this guy sumtime back,ya amazing inspiring story of following dreams and ya also from rags to riches :)

4. Rizwana Tharola says

@ Abhilash… It still went to my spam.. I use Gmail !! Grrrr !! Fix it sever man !!

@ Sanju, I did read about this in passing… Thinking of talking to the kids next class and showing them this.. There are no bounds once you start to dream.. :)

7. Madhura says

I had attended this youth convention 2 months back, Sarath Babu was one of the speakers there…He had come to Symbiosis for a Prize Distribution ceremony..

This gentleman is extremly inspiring, genuine, brilliant!!!
    He narrated his journey of success to us!!
    It would be great if we involve him for some MAD conf.

8. Madhura says

This gentleman is extremly inspiring, genuine, brilliant!!!
    He narrated his journey of success to us!!
    It would be great if we involve him for some MAD conf.